TERMS OF SERVICE
We respect privacy and your rights to control your personal data. Our principle guidelines are simple. We will be clear about the data we collect and why. Your data is highly valued and securely protected by us. We do not and will not sell your data to third parties.The prime purpose of collecting your data is to improve your shopping experience, our aim is for you to shop for your favourite brands and products as effortlessly as possible.
This Privacy Statement (the ‘Statement’) explains the personal information we collect from you, either directly or indirectly, and how we will use it. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you. The Statement also elaborates on the choices you can make about the data we collect, and how you can control these decisions. It applies to all products offered by Chrome Media UG. It also applies to any Chrome Media UG-controlled websites, as well as other offline interactions, such as attending a Chrome Media UG event (collectively referred to as, ‘Services’). Please read this Statement carefully to understand how Chrome Media UG may collect, use and share your personal information. The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘Chrome Media UG’ are each intended as reference to Chrome Media UG.
The Types of Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us
We collect information you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, phone number and email address; for instance, when you want to learn more about Chrome Media UG Products and Services or when you contact our Customer Services team for assistance with the products you buy from Chrome Media UG.
Information we collect automatically
We automatically collect information about you, such as Functional Data and Additional Usage Data this regards your use of your Chrome Media UG Product or information collected by cookies and similar technologies when you use, access or interact with us via our websites. We may, for example, collect information about the type of device you use to access our websites, the operating system and version, your IP address, your general geographic location, as indicated by your IP address, your browser type, the web pages you view on our websites, whether you interact with content available on our websites and how.
Information obtained from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, such as co-branded services or engage in joint-marketing activities. We may also receive information about you from social media platforms, for instance, when you interact with us on those platforms. We protect data obtained from third parties according to the practices described in this Statement and we also apply any additional restrictions imposed by the source of data.
Information of children
Chrome Media UG does not target and is not intended to attract children under the age of sixteen. Although visitors of all ages may navigate through our website we do not knowingly collect or request personal information from those under the age of sixteen. If, following a notification from a parent, guardian or discovery by other means, a child under sixteen has been improperly registered on our site by using false information, we will cancel the child’s account and delete the child’s personal information from our records.
Customer Interactions with Chrome Media UG
To make the information in this Statement easy to understand, we have highlighted different occasions when Chrome Media UG could potentially collect personal information from customers. The customer interactions with Chrome Media UG are broken down into the following segments:
We collect: name, email address, IP address, and information provided by cookies or similar technology.
Why: We use this information to share news about events and products offered by Chrome Media UG. Additionally, the IP address helps us to understand geographic information about our website visitors better, so that we can improve our website for everyone. It is our legitimate interest to process your personal data for these purposes.
Buying Chrome Media UG Products
When you buy from us, you may be asked to provide information so that we can complete your purchase.
We collect: your name, phone number (optional), email address, delivery/shipping address, and payment information.
Why: We use this information to complete your transaction, carry out any follow up with you about your purchase, help with any delivery issues, handle returns, and other issues related to the purchase of MeanBerlin Products. Processing your personal data for this purpose is necessary for the performance of the agreement we have with you. Please note, we do not store any payment or credit card information. We only use payment information in connection with the purchase of Chrome Media UG products.
Getting Help from Chrome Media UG
From time to time, you may decide to contact our Customer Service Team for assistance with your Chrome Media UG Products. To be able to offer you the best service possible, we may collect certain data from you or your Chrome Media UG Products.
We collect: This may include contact information, such as your name, email address, phone number, social media identifiers (if you contact us using a social media channel), and the content of your chats and other communications with the Chrome Media UG Service Team (including voice recording if you call Customer Service Team in business closed hours).
Why: We collect this information to give you the best and most efficient customer support possible. For instance, for customer inquiries and product questions, we use contact information to respond to the customer in their preferred channel (phone, email, social). For product returns and/or exchanges, we use contact information to ensure successful product receipt and/or delivery. Using these types of data is necessary to fulfil the agreement we have with you.
How We Use Personal Information
Chrome Media UG uses the data we collect to provide you with the Products and Services we offer. We also use the data to communicate with you, for example, informing you about your account, new products or services available, security and other types of updates.
Chrome Media UG uses the data for the following purposes:
Providing our Product Experience
We use data to provide, operate, support and improve the Chrome Media UG Products and Services we offer. This processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement we have with you.
We use data to respond to customer enquiries, diagnose Product problems, organise the return of customers’ Chrome Media UG and provide other customer care and support services. This processing is necessary for the performance of the agreement we have with you, as well as to serve our legitimate interest.
Security, Safety and Dispute Resolution
We use data to protect the security and safety of our Chrome Media UG Products and our customers, to detect and prevent fraud, to resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. This processing is necessary to serve our legitimate interest.
We use data to develop aggregate analysis and business intelligence that enable us to operate, protect, make informed decisions, and report on the performance of our business. This processing is necessary to serve our legitimate interest.
Communication, Marketing and Advertising –
To give you a better understanding of the personal information we collect and use in different occasions you may interact with Chrome Media UG, please see the sections below.
How We May Share Personal Information
Chrome Media UG does not and will not sell personal information about our customers.
We only disclose your data as described in this Statement. We may share information with the following types of third parties.
Third Party Vendors
Chrome Media UG uses a variety of third-party vendors to carry out services like website management and hosting, online Product purchases and shipping, credit card processing and email communications. We only share your personal data as necessary. To complete a transaction, provide a Product or Service you have requested or authorised and only with vendors or agents working on our behalf for the purposes described in this Statement. In this case, your personal information will be shared with these agents or contractors but only for the purpose of performing services on behalf of Chrome Media UG and in accordance with this Statement. It is our legitimate interest to process your personal data for these purposes. For questions about third-party vendors, please send an email to email@example.com
Chrome Media UG-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries
We share information with Chrome Media UG-controlled affiliates and subsidiaries for business purposes, such as, internal administration, promoting Chrome Media UG Products and providing customers with our Chrome Media UG Products and Services. It is our legitimate interest to process your personal data for these purposes.
When legally required, strictly necessary for the performance of the services or to protect our rights, or the rights of our affiliates or users, we disclose your personal information to law enforcement authorities, investigative organisations, our affiliates or in legal proceedings.
Sale or Merger
We may share your personal information in the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets. Of course, we shall notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on our website and inform you of your rights.
Sharing and Disclosure of Aggregate Data
We share data in aggregate form and/or in a form which does not enable the recipient of such data to identify you, with third parties, for example, for industry analysis.
Please note, our Products include links to Products or applications of third parties whose privacy practices may differ from Chrome Media UG. If you provide personal data to any of those third parties or their products, your data is governed by their privacy statements, and we encourage you to read these privacy statements carefully.
When sharing data with third parties, your personal information may be transferred to countries where data protection laws may provide a lower standard of protection for your personal information than your country. We take great care in protecting your personal information and have put in place adequate mechanisms to protect it when it is transferred internationally. We will transfer your personal information in compliance with applicable data protection laws and will implement suitable safeguards to ensure that your personal information is adequately secured by any third party that will access your information (for instance, by using the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Commission). If you have questions or wish to obtain more information about the international transfer of your personal information or the implemented safeguards, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legal Bases for Using Personal Information
There are different legal bases that we rely on to use your personal information, namely:
Performance of a contract
The use of your personal information may be necessary to perform the agreement you have with us. For example, to complete your purchase of your Chrome Media UG Product, to register and maintain your account, to help with delivery issues, to handle returns or to respond to your requests.
We may use your personal information for our legitimate interests. For example, we rely on our legitimate interest to analyse and improve our Chrome Media UG Products and Services and the content on our websites to send you notifications or information about Chrome Media UG Products and Services or to use your personal information for administrative, fraud detection or legal purposes.
Where we process your personal information based on our legitimate interest and no opt-out mechanism is available. You may exercise your right to object by sending an email to email@example.com
Security, Storage and Retention of Personal Information We Collect
Chrome Media UG is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. However, while we take reasonable precautions to guard the personal information we collect, no security system is impenetrable.
While no Service is completely secure, Chrome Media UG takes precautionary measures to help prevent information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. For example, we store the personal data you provide on computer systems that have limited access and that are in controlled facilities. We also ensure that our third-party data centre vendors provide adequate security measures. Additionally, your data is protected with encryption, such as Transport Layer Security (TLS), during transition over the Internet. Please note, your password is stored using one-way hash, which means that it cannot be recovered (or disclosed) by anyone, including Chrome Media UG, it can only be reset.
You can only access your Chrome Media UG account information and our service through the use of an individual user login and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please notify us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. You should always log out and close your browser when you finish your session. Please note, we will never ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected by Chrome Media UG may be stored and processed in your region, in the United States (for example, in our major data centres), or in any other country where MeanBerlin or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers are located or maintain facilities. Chrome Media UG has put in place adequate mechanisms to protect personal information when it is transferred internationally, for example by using the Standard Contractual Clauses as approved by the European Commission.
Chrome Media UG will retain your personal information for as long as we deem it necessary to enable you to use the website and your Chrome Media UG Product, to provide services to you, to comply with applicable laws (including those regarding document retention), resolve disputes with any parties and otherwise as necessary to allow us to conduct our business. All personal information we retain will be subject to this Privacy Statement and our internal retention guidelines. If you have a question about a specific retention period for certain types of personal information we process about you, please send an email to email@example.com
Your Rights and Choices
We want you to be in control of how your personal information is used by us. Subject to local law, you can do this in the following ways:
- you can ask us for a copy of the personal information we hold about you;
- you can inform us of any changes to your personal information, or if you want us to correct any of the personal information we hold about you;
- in certain situations, you can ask us to erase, block or restrict the personal information we hold about you, or object to particular ways in which we are using your personal information; and
- in certain situations, you can also ask us to send the personal information you have given us to a third party.
Where we are using your personal information on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time. Moreover, where we process your personal information based on legitimate interest or the public interest, you have the right to object at any time to that use of your personal information.
We rely on you to ensure that your personal information is complete, accurate and up to date. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies in your personal information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to your request as soon as possible but certainly within 30 days. For more information about how you can control the collection and use of Communication, Marketing and Advertising Preferences, please view ‘Your Choices’ sections below.
We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern you may have about our use of your personal information. If, however, you believe that we have not been able to assist with your complaint or concern, you may have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority in your country (if one exists in your country) or supervisory authority.
A cookie is a small data file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. The length of time a cookie will stay on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Chrome Media UG uses both types of cookies. Session cookies will only stay on your device until you stop browsing. Persistent cookies stay on your computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted. We use the following types of cookies on our website.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are essential for you to browse our website and use its features. Without these cookies, services like shopping baskets cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies. These cookies collect information about how you use our websites. This data may be used to help optimise our website and make it easier for you to navigate.
- Functional cookies. These cookies allow our websites to remember choices you make while browsing and personalise your experience. We may store your geographic location in a cookie for instance, to ensure that we show you the website relevant to your area.
- Third Party cookies. Third party cookies are those placed by websites and/or parties other than Chrome Media UG. These cookies may be used on our website to improve our products or services or to help us provide more relevant advertising. These cookies are subject to the respective privacy policies for these external services, for example, Facebook Data Use Policy.
- Analytics cookies. We use analytics cookies, like those offered by Google Analytics, to help us understand things like how long a visitor stays on our website, what pages they find most useful, and how they arrived at Blackairshop.com. To learn more about Google Analytics and your data, visit this Google webpage.
How to control Cookie settings
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may impair your overall user experience, as it will no longer be personalised to you. Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signal where you can indicate your preference regarding tracking and cross-site tracking. Although we do not currently employ technology that recognises DNT signals, we will only process your personal data in accordance with this Statement. Below you can learn about how to control cookie settings on popular web browsers:
In addition to cookies, we sometimes use small graphic images known as ‘pixels’ (also known as web beacons, clear GIFs, or pixel tags). We use pixels in our email communications to you (if you have selected to receive such communications) to help us to understand whether our email communication has been viewed. We also use third party pixels (such as those from Google, Facebook, and other advertising networks) to help us provide advertising that is relevant to your interests.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about the use of your personal information, please email email@example.com
Unless otherwise stated, Chrome Media UG is a data controller for personal data we collect through the Chrome Media UG Products and Services subject to this Privacy Statement.
Our address is Pestalozzistrasse 65, 10627 Berlin, Germany
- Access to and use of this Web site and the products and search services available through this Web site (collectively, the “Services”) are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the “Terms of Service”). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of these terms, conditions and notices, without modification. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the Terms of Service may be updated by us from time to time. This Web site also contains links to other Web sites, Web pages and services, which are not operated by Black Air Concepts (the “Linked Sites”). Your use of such Linked Sites will be subject to the terms of service contained within each such site and the respective terms of service will control the use of the respective site. In any event your link through to such a site will be subject to the these Terms of Service. You recognise that Chrome Media UG has no control over such Linked Sites and information, and you accept that Chrome Media UG provides no guarantee as to the accuracy or reliability of such sites or the information contained in them and you agree that we shall have no responsibility as to whether such links locate unintended or objectionable content or otherwise cause you distress, loss or damage.
- ProhibitionsYou will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; send or receive any material which is in any way offensive or obscene, or in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights; act contrary to the acceptable use policies of any Linked Sites or community standards generally; transmit or distribute a virus; hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other Users; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s trade marks or other proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the Chrome Media UG Web site.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTYSoftware & ContentThe intellectual property rights in all software made available and content supplied to you remains the property of Chrome Media UG, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You will comply with the terms of any agreement required by the owner of intellectual property rights in all software and content supplied to you as notified to you and you hereby acknowledge that all software that is not made readily available to you is confidential, and that all other rights including but not limited to database rights and copyright are asserted and reserved by Chrome Media UG, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers. You may store, manipulate, analyse, reformat, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. In no event are you permitted to publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Chrome Media UG site and you are prohibited from using any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any media business or enterprise. You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that applicable laws expressly or impliedly prohibit such restriction) or create derivative works based on any software or any documentation accompanying such software supplied by Chrome Media UG, its licensors, advertisers or content suppliers Chrome Media UG are trade marks belonging toChrome Media UG. No license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and Chrome Media UG reserves all rights in these and any related marks. You agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission of Chrome Media UG.
- E-TAIL OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICESBy making a request/order you are offering to purchase a product which we will accept to sell to you on the following Terms and Conditions. All requests are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price by us. We deem our acceptance of an offer to buy from us upon dispatch of the goods to you. We reserve the right to cancel any offer made by the customer to buy products from Chrome Media UG up and until we finally dispatch the goods bought and we communicate the items dispatch to the customer via email of other means of communication. Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees warranties or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland Germany and are on the basis that we are not responsible for any delay in delivery occurring due to postal delays or force majeure. Chrome Media UG are absolutely entitled to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by emailing you or else by calling you. We will also provide the identity of the party you have contracted with. This may be Chrome Media UG or in certain cases a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party Chrome Media UG is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party. When making a request you undertake that all details you provide to us requesting goods or services or bids made at auction are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to make your request or bid and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods, services or bid. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to these details as soon as possible. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIESThe services and all information, products and other content included in or accessible from this web site and the linked sites, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and are subject to change at any time without notice to you. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Chrome Media UG disclaims and excludes all representations and warranties (express, implied and statutory, including but without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights) as to the services and all information, products and content included in and accessible from this web site or the linked sites.